door number, street name,
A Mathematics student who is keen to find a position as a Trainee Accountant. Reliable, trustworthy, numerate and meticulous. Worked for a firm of chartered accountants last summer and gained a good understanding of what is required of an accountant. Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team and can deal with administrative duties competently.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics — the University of Tulsa, Oklahoma; 2007; Minors: Chemistry and Physics; Current GPA: 3.0 / 4.0.
Subjects studied — Business Studies, Computer Studies, Calculus, Geometry & Topology and Catastrophe Theory.
- 1. Administrative Assistant, Johnson & Stevens,
- Assisted the Senior Partner who was conducting audits on major companies in the area.
- Handled incoming telephone calls to the Senior Partner from other companies and members of the public.
- Organized and maintained the Senior Partner's filing system.
- Typed reports on an IBM Compatible PC using the WordPerfect word-processor.
- Devised a new filing system to maintain the files held by the department.
- Solved users PC problems including sorting out spreadsheets, explaining how to use complex features in word-processing packages.
- 2. Coordinator, Chedlee Community Center,
- Organized a local advertising drive that increased the number of elderly people coming to the center by 20%.
- Organized games for people attending in the afternoons.
- Escorted some of the elderly people to and from the center.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Awards and accomplishment
- Interests at university included organizing a charity quiz, which raised $5000. Movies and theater.